We are a personal property/fine art appraisal company.Providing Rare Art Appraisal and Insurance Art Valuations World-Wide.
We would appreciate the opportunity to provide whatever service(s) you may require within our fields of expertise. Please contact us to discuss more specific needs.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
What makes me qualified?I feel confident that I am more than capable to handle this type of assignment, as well as, perfectly fit the qualifications you are looking for in an expert witness. Furthermore, I am available to accommodate your client whenever they need me. Below is more detailed information.
– Memberships and Affiliations
- Associate Member, International Society of Appraisers (ISA)
- Member, International Foundation for Art Research (IFAR)
- Certified, International Fine Art Appraisers (IFAA)
- Member, Forensic Expert Witness Association
- 2015/2016 compliant, Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP)
- Member Women in the Arts; Washington, DC
- Member, Esperiate d’Rome, Italy- only American Member
- Strathmore’s 2016 Who’s Who in Business
- Unisys New Zealand Corporate Art Catalogue, 1988
- National Mutual Life Association Catalogue for Touring Exhibition, 1988
- National Mutual Life Association Catalogue for the National Touring Exhibition, 1989
- “Picasso Caper” 1995-1996, Reprint 2004
- “Art is for All: A Brief Look at Art Collecting Through the Ages”, Chubb Collectors, Summer 2008
- Currently writing the forward on an Artist’s work who is based in Rome Italy, March 2013
- Recently authored the forward on a hard bond book featuring the works of renowned Italian artist Frederich Zuccheri.
- Foothills Focus (Arizona); April 2005, June 2006
- Fort Worth Star (Texas); August 20, 1990
- Colorado Business Magazine; March 1990
- Icon Magazine (Colorado); November 1989
- Christ Church Press; November 1988
- Auckland Star (New Zealand); November 1988
- Home & Building (New Zealand); August 1988
- Wellington Newspaper (New Zealand); February 11, 1988
– Foreign Languages
- Spanish, Italian, and French – fluent in reading and comprehension